On the occasion of celebrating 25 years of existence, BRCC proudly organises the third edition of New Horizons for UK – Romania Trade and Investment Forum in Bucharest. The long awaited event will take place on the 27th April 2023 at Grand Hotel Bucharest.
The conference will investigate potential investment prospects in Romania, as well as exhibiting the best practices of the UK and Romania to promote both business and economic ties. Participants will also discuss strategies for strengthening the local economy for the future and focus on top industries that have become more attractive now in terms of investments.
The BRCC draws on its 25 years’ experience and brings together its business acumen and expertise of the members’ network, both in Romania and in the UK, and leverages the strong strategic partnerships it has built across British Chambers of Commerce, media partners and private and public sectors. Our aim is to give local businesses a deeper understanding of the support available to help them succeed. We aim to bring together business leaders to share insight and best practices in their respective field.
The brightest minds in investment management will offer their insights on the local macro-economics at play bringing together top speakers for an exceptional conference that is recognized throughout the industry for the quality of its content and the caliber of its speakers.
Now, in its 3rd edition it continues to focus on thought leadership content spanning the world of investing in Romania and offering stimulating debates and informative discussions with C-suite executives and policymakers from Romania and the UK.
Benefits of attending:
- Access to the latest investments updates
- Divergent Investment views from our top experts
- Industry Networking sessions
- Local and International content provided by BRCC
- The Diplomat Bucharest
- Financial Intelligence
- Romania Insider
- Romania Libera
- Business Mark
- Pria Events
- Tudor Communications
- Revista Patronatului Roman
- Global Shapers Community Bucharest
- Invest Romania
Kindly check the three panels:
PANEL I – Why invest in Romania now
- Iulian Sorescu – Partner & State Aid Expert, Noerr
- Csilla Hegedüs – Secretary of State, Ministry of Investments and European Projects, member of the Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania (UDMR) who served as Minister of Culture and Deputy Prime Minister
- Alexandru Mitroi – Senior Adviser – InvestRomania
PANEL II – Going global and do business international – UK & Romania
- Mihai Precup – Secretary of State within the Ministry of Finance
- Michael McNeir – CEO of FORUM Financial Advisory & Training Solutions SRL based in Bucharest, Romania
- Dan Schwartz – Managing Partner RSM Romania
PANEL III – Getting more renewables into the mix
- Bogdan Pletea – ESG Risk & Sustainability Strategist
- Corneliu Bodea – CEO Adrem & President of Romanian Energy Center
- Mihai Toader – Global Shapers
- Silvia Vlasceanu – Executive Director – Electricity Producers Association – HENRO Romania
- Frederic Aubet – Romcim Managing Director
Please note that BRCC Members benefit for free entrance, while Non-members shall pay a ticket fee of 350 RON (VAT included) and it can be payed here
Please find more information and the event agenda here